(606) 315-8375

They were eager for the game to begin. Sugih fell off the wagon.

(606) 315-8375

The government appointed a committee to investigate the accident. We are baking in the kitchen. I know that Arne likes Edwin. It may already be too late for him. "Your sentence is 95% correct." "What's wrong with the remaining 5%?" I'd never hurt Gary. It's our car. He disposes of them instantly. Norm turned on the car radio.

(606) 315-8375

Why didn't somebody stop him? It's just a simple question. Mother is cooking in the kitchen. He likes all vegetables except cabbage. They both look good. Julianto can't bear it. This water is good to drink.

(606) 315-8375

Jimmy, it's bedtime. He was strict in disciplining his children. We haven't found them. Do you have a stomachache? Brooke pulled a small flashlight out of his pocket. He pretended to be sleeping. It would appear that you're wrong. I'm tired and want to lie down to sleep. These banks are better than those.

(606) 315-8375

An aging population will require more spending on health care.

(606) 315-8375

Morgan le Fay was a powerful sorceress and the half-sister of King Arthur. Serdar stood in front of Stanley's corpse.

(606) 315-8375

How do they expect us to survive? The situation has got us all on alert.

(606) 315-8375

Ask him when to get together next. Joachim and Mott are on the same team. Move away from me. She finished a bottle. All of the women in the room turned and glared at Hugh. He exposed himself to danger. Is it "God" or "god"? Spike handed the picture to Vicki. Beverly began to beat his daughter.

(606) 315-8375

Jack of all trades is master of none. I really enjoyed the talk we had about politics. This car is superior to that. There's so much I want to tell you. The employees share the burden of toil. Who are you spending Christmas with? I'll certainly miss her.

(606) 315-8375

He returns from London tomorrow. Do you make your bed every morning? Christofer thanked Rudy for letting him use her computer. He was very specific about it. He must be at least 35 years old. It is strange for him to be absent from school. We'll need that.